Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.

Getting bored of traveling for the first time, Dallas to New York for a dear friends engagement , hence I thought  I will reach some untouched words wandering in my head for a while and started typing this lines. I hope you will like or relate yourself in any stupid corner of this latest scribble....

It's been a while I have been living...and all I have been living was in three states of time which crisply I can say as this title...

Many of us complain of wasting time and a very little group of folks don't, as they make use of time constructively to succeed and stay happy.... I for one, definitely  do not belong here in this group. When in teens or rather  when we are young , we listen to this "wasting time" a lot at home or school/ college and then you get to listen the same when you start to work.... May be now I can call it slacking or whiling away the time of passing the time and so on...

After turning an year older recently this got me thinking what is this wasting of time... I say I got-"wasted with the time", time was constant it goes on, not matter whether I go or not.... Yes I got wasted, I turned a little wise from being stupid, I stopped people from pushing me around all the time, I realized I can't always be happy, I accepted reality and now the best part, I acted stupid all over again( sometimes on something's).......I realized what I gotta do and where I had to go... I lost my charm over the years and I still keep loosing my hair which I think is kinda great deal  for me now....and I learnt that all that happens is that we keep dissolving in the so called yesterday, today and tomorrow....don't we?

Over all these years I learnt how to use time & things, yeah and in this process even I got used sometimes for good and sometimes for not so good... In my 10"s I saw people using things and valuing people, by the time I hit 20"s this changed the other way round, and if you are reading this now in 2013 and can understand what I am saying, I don't need to tell you what it is like today, after yet another decade. But on a different angle I thought what is your life for if you are not useful, if you are not put to use somewhere or the other.... Get dissolved in time and get used it's okay you gotta travel no matter what, even if you don't time takes you along if not places, then for sure ages!

My Experience is food for my brain. And all these years back home and a little while away from home as been a rich meal. I suppose this should be no surprise that my brain will burp the time in Texas for a long long time in the years to come, and I got lots of food waiting for me and I am equally eager.

Ambition is only understood if it's to rise to the top of some imaginary ladder of success.... I do have one I don't deny it but it is equally important for me to satisfy my soul. People can and will be able to see the clothes I wear the home I stay or the car I drive, but deep inside its only me who knows whether I have reached where I need to, it is foolishness if I try to be totally satisfied, but yeah if I can satisfy my soul to an extent It's good because I for myself know that, I have been putting in all I can to make things happen I would prefer to die trying than to compromise....

 My Yesterday was a great teacher, It taught me to laugh, to cry to learn, unlearn be vulnerable but Never Give up and Fight for what is Right and I am trying my best to do something better Today so that me and my people can welcome Tomorrow with a Smile....



No comments:

Post a Comment