Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Struggle:

Hope all of you guys are having a good ride....huh? Things and times have been tough but thankfully I do find time to stay alone to pen down some words...here is a new one - STRUGGLE

To find you somewhere, to do something purposeful, to get out of something or to get into something is all when it occurs.

All through the journey of life we do nothing but will be passing through one struggle to another, you finish up with one and the other one will be waiting for you.

I for one understood something in my three decades of life (for some of you it might me less, but yeah I expect to live another 3 more, to experience the rest) is that every Struggle in life has shaped you into the person you are today and we got to be Thankful to the hard times as they can only make you stronger. And I am sure every single thing happens in our life is preparing us for a moment which is yet to come in the future.

Just wanted to be precise on the hard times etc. The hard times are something's which I mean we face are not in the battle with the entire world, but that is something which happens deep within us, to be or not to be! And yeah -"If it is to be it is up to me". Either of your choices mostly likely will result in Good or bad, if it is bad you have to struggle, and even if it is Good you will struggle anyway to sustain it for a long time.

I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-been’s. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try. To enjoy you first need to endure it- what do you fellas say?

Life essentially should be a cheat, and you should have experienced it by now, each one of you. It sets you up for failures. You can never understand why things happen and why they don't, you find no rhythm in it. But at the end it's not the heights of happiness or pleasure you are to experience, but those deeper satisfactions which come out of your Struggle are Meaningful!


As I believe in God, I would like to leave this with one last line-Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So let us celebrate the struggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment