Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Relationships:

4-AM CT- La Villita- Irving TX, 23rd September 2012.

People Matter, They always did- They always will....

This got me thinking about relationships( after some Scotch ), and how they have got to be one of the most complicated necessities we engage in....I believe we make it complicated as actually they are not complicated in nature, I say this because I have been in one!

For any relationship trust is an Utmost important factor, trust in yourself first and next in your partner, Truth is the only factor which can gain trust with, One Lie is all it takes for a person to lose interest in you. Best thing to do is always be upfront, remain real and tell the truth, so that you don't have to remember anything.

People are going to treat you the way you allow them to. If you don’t believe you’re worth more and act accordingly, you’re going to get less than you deserve. And once you start settling for less, it’s hard to remember that you’re worth more, but you are! You gottu be at your best, do everything that you can, if it's destined for you no one can stop it if it’s not no one can get it  for you...

I am happy to have friends who trust me count on me and believe me, and I am proud to say yes! This is what I have earned, besides this I have earned something else which never come to my mind...all that i remember, all that reminds me in life is people- and associated relationships!



No comments:

Post a Comment